Saturday, December 31, 2016

Recap of September, October and November's Reading Piles




Okay, I'm really bad at reading. I read 11 books in three months. I don't think I ever felt this bad about not reading :(

So what did I read these past three months? Just check the list below :)




ebook:
The Prince & The Player by Tia Louise
The Prince & The Player by Tia Louise (eARC) [review]
Bedmates by Nichole Chase (eARC) [review]
While the Duke was Sleeping by Sophie Jordan (eARC) [review]
Bound to Submit by Laura Kaye (eARC) [review]
Chasing Impossible by Katie McGarry
Nameless by Jennifer Jenkins
More than Friends by Monica Murphy (eARC) [review]
Fire in You by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Physical Copy:
Anna dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Loise Lane: Fall Out by Gwenda Bond

No comments:

Post a Comment