Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday: Latest Book Haul



So I haven't done one since August I believe, but I have to do one now and the list is kind of long. I usually write from where each book comes from, but I'm sort of lazy and since the list is long, you can check them out on my instagram here to see pictures of them and where they all come from. So shall we start this list now?



Jennifer L. Armentrout
Torn
Obsidian
Onyx
Opal

Kelley Armstrong
Becoming - Graphic Novel
Shards & Ashes
Empire of Night
The Masked Truth
City of the Lost
Deceptions

Kendare Blake
Three Dark Crowns

Sharon Cameron
The Forgetting

Gail Carriger
Poison or Protect

Nichole Chase
Bedmates

Alice Clayton
Nuts

Amélie Dubois
Ce qui se passe au Congrès... Reste au Congrès

Catherine Egan
Julia Vanishes

Anne Frank
Le Journal

Francine Gauthier
Miss Patrouille - L'amour au bout du radar

M.J. Hearle
Winter's Light

Mary Higgins Clark
L'Affaire Cendrillon
La Mariée était en Blanc
La Boîte à Musique

Colleen Hoover
It Ends with Us

Sophie Jordan
While the Duke was Sleeping

Peter Lerangis
The Curse of the King
The Legend of the Rift

Marie Lu
Life Before Legend: Stories of the Criminal and the Prodigy
Legend
Prodigy
Champion
Legend: The Graphic Novel
Prodigy: The Graphic Novel
The Young Elites
The Rose Society
The Midnight Star

Ilsa Madden-Mills
Filthy English

Isaac Marion
The New Hunger
Warm Bodies

Jamie McGuire
A Beautiful Funeral

Jennifer McLaughlin
Third Base

Lauren Oliver
Rooms
Vanishing Girls

Aprilynne Pike
Sleep No More
Life After Theft

Amy Plum
Until the Beginning

Sarah Porter
Vassa in the Night

C.J. Redwine
The Shadow Queen

Morgan Rhodes
Falling Kingdoms
Rebel Spring
Gathering Darkness

J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany & Jack Thorne
Harry Potter & The Cursed Child

Jennifer E. Smith
The Comback Season
You Are Here

Lili St. Crow
Nameless
Wayfarer
Kin

Sabaa Tahir
An Ember in the Ashes
A Torch Against the Night

Kasie West
P.S. I Like You

Kiersten White
And I Darken
Illusions of Fate

Suzanne Young
Epidemy




So I think I got everything on there. Might miss some of them, but I think most of them are there lol So I'll try to make the list shorter next time I'm doing this ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment