Thursday, September 15, 2016

August's Uppercase Box Unboxing






I received last month my very first Uppercase box. :D

I decided to give it a try and see if I would like this one as much as I loved Owlcrate, so without waiting more... Let's see what this first box had in for me :)

Soon, there will be a picture on my Instagram account with everything found in the bag too. :)


Discovering the goodies in the bag.


So first before we see what's inside, let me show you the bag in what all the goodies were found. I will admit that when I signed up for it, I was expecting a box like owlcrate, but I do love this bag. :)


I opened it and grabbed the letter, except, I didn't read it because I knew it would tell me what would be in it, so I just took a quick picture and put it away not wanting to spoil any surprise for this first unboxing.


Next i found this box is an Uppercase original necklace. I just loved it... Once Upon a Time is just a magical sentence that hooks us to so many amazing stories, especially when we were kids.


After that, I picked up this awesome Bookish Thoughts Notepad designed by Simini Blocker. It's so gorgeous and I'm scared that I won't even write on it so I don't ruin the pages hahaha


After that, I picked up these two cards. The first one has a link where each time you type in the code, you get different things. I just checked one and got a video from the author, so I'm looking forward to see what the other codes will give me.

The second card has a quote from the book P.S. I Like You by Kasie West. I'm really looking forward to reading this one :)


Finally, I grabbed the book for this month and it was a signed copy of P.S. I Like You by Kasie West. I also received this book from Owlcrate, but I was still quite happy. I guess when two  book subscriptions want to give you the same book, you know it has to be good. :)


So this ends my first experience of an Uppercase box. I'm looking forward to next month's box. So see you in a few weeks for the September's unboxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment