Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Monday: Latest Book Haul (belated)








Bought at bookoutlet.ca


Anna Banks
Of Triton
Of Neptune

Kendare Blake
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

Ally Condie
Atlantia

Jenny Han
We'll Always Have Summer

Stacey Kade
Rules

Lisa McMann
Visions

K.A. Tucker
In Her Wake


Being bored at work isn't good for me. Got on bookoutlet way more often I should and cave a few times. But look at those amazing books :)


Bought at Chapters Indigo


Anna Banks
Of Poseidon

Richard Castle
Raging Heat

Sophie Jordan
Hell Breaks Loose

Laura Kaye
Ride Hard

Margaret Stohl
Icons
Idols


Got gift cards for my birthday so I went shopping and bought a few of these with those. But some of these books were like $2 so I couldn't pass next to them. 


Bought at Amazon


Laura Kaye
Hard to Serve


This one was bought on Amazon since it's the only place that I could get it in paperback. :) Quite happy to have it!


Bought at Used Books store


Chrystine Brouillet
Chère Voisine

Amélie Dubois
Ce Qui se Passe au Mexique


I don't buy a lot of book at used book stores because I don't find a lot of books, but when I saw these two, I needed to buy them. One because it was the same version of the two other books in the series and the other because I heard so much good about it.


Bought through Owlcrate


Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton & Jodi Meadows
My Lady Jane

Victoria Schwab
This Savage Song


So I cave in and subscribed to Owlcrate two months ago. Those books were for June and July :) Can't wait to see what book I'll get for August :)




Okay, so I hadn't posted one since the end of June, so it was time that I did a new one. So there you go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment