Sunday, July 3, 2016

June's Owlcrate Unboxing






Yesterday, I received my first owlcrate box. I hesitated a loooong time before finally giving in. I must say that I was quite excited about it when I saw it and decided that I would add this to my blog for each box I receive.

I wanted to try to do a video but it was horrible, so for this time at least, it will be done through many pictures. In the end, I will take a picture of all of the things together and post it on my Instagram, but for now, let's get this show on the road.


Step 1: Fangirling over my first box :)


Step 2: Opening the box.


Step 3: Discovering the goodies in the box.

So I had this card describing this month's theme and as I read afterwards it also said what book we could find in the box which I'm glad that I didn't read because I really wanted to be surprised :)


Next thing that I took out was this Disney mysterious vinyl figure. I tried to guess which one I had and even let my mom guess and we both guessed wrong. She said Cinderella and I was sure it was Olaf, but it was...


Elsa from Frozen :) I think I was still closer with my guess, but isn't it adorable?


After that, I picked up the pouch and opened it to find this beautiful bracelet by Rich Love Shoppe and I fell in love with it. Isn't it just gorgeous?


Then I found these really cute magnetic bookmarks from Crafted Van. I just love them :)


From mybookmark-shop.com, I received this gift card to have creative bookmarks. Can't wait to check this site out :)


I picked up the next card which was a quote from Victoria Aveyard's Red Queen and if you haven't read the book, I think you should consider doing it soon :)


Okay okay... I know you really want to know and it... What book was in the box? Well... It was My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows and I'm really excited to start that one. Along with it was a printed note written by the authors along with my very own crown :)



Last but not lease was the card with July's owlcrate box theme and I'm really excited this one: Good vs. Evil. Especially since we could either end up with the evil box or the good one. :)


So this was my first unboxing and maybe next time, I'll feel confident enough in front of a camera to do a video. You never know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment