Thursday, July 28, 2016

July's Owlcrate Unboxing





I received my second owlcrate box a few weeks ago. I was quite excited for this one. So without waiting more, let's starts unboxing this beautiful box.

Last time I had like 3 steps into this unboxing, but I'm going straight for the goodies :)

Soon, there will be a picture on my Instagram account with everything found in the box too. :)


Discovering the goodies in the box.


This month's theme was Good vs. Evil and you could get either of these boxes and so I ended up with the.... EVIL BOX. Wonder what it says about me hahaha


Next thing that I took out was this Pop! figure from Funko. So since I got the evil box, apparently, we could either get Draco or a Dementor and I got the Dementor. I won't lie, I was kind of disappointed because I was really hoping for Draco, but it's still awesome :)


Next i found this box from Vectorengracing.etsy.com and opened it to find this necklace. I don't know much about Star Wars though I did seem the first movies, but I don't remember much, but this is a engraved Death Star which is kind of cool :)


Of course I found an evil bookmark from Jane's Tiny Things. This represent the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. Isn't it cute? I just love it.


Also, there was a bookmark to promote a new book by Kenneth Oppel called Every Hidden Thing and behind it, you could find a quote from the said book. It does sound interesting :)


I picked up after the sticker with the quote "Am I not merciful?" from the book Illuminae by Amy Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. A book I have gotten at bookcon last year and I have yet to read, but hopefully sometimes this year. This beautiful sticker was made by Drop and Give Me Nerdy.


After that, I found this YA Covers to Color which is pretty awesome. I might try to test my creative within those pages :)


Finally, I get to the bottom of the box and found this book I have heard so much about: This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab. I came also with a signed bookplate and a letter from the author. I haven't gotten around to read it. I really just opened the box and took pictures before putting everything back into it lol



Of course, I found the card with next month's theme box. Drumroll....

FAST TIMES AT YA HIGH!

 and I'm really curious about which book it could be, but we are getting an exclusively designed piece of jewelry inspired by Elearnor & Park which I'm curious mostly because I haven't gotten around to read the book so it will be a complete surprise.


Second owlcrate unboxing is done. Next month, I will have a new one plus, I have subscribe to Uppercase so two boxes will be opened next month. Can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment