Monday, June 6, 2016

Monday: Latest Book Haul



This looks more and more like a monthly book haul since I never come around to do it properly each time I get a new book, but if you want to see them, you can check them out on my instagram here. Each time I receive books or buy books, they are posted there. :)


Bought at a book signing at Northshire and signed

Maggie Stiefvater
The Raven King (for a future giveaway)
Lament
Ballad
The Curiosities: A Collection of Stories

So for the signing, we had to at least buy a book to get in the line so I bought a few that I didn't have.


Received for my birthday

Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Problem with Forever

Sarah-Louise James
One Direction: The Ultimate Fan Book (I am a fan of One Direction, but this was a joke from my sister :))

Kiera Cass
The Crown

Julie Kagawa
Soldier

On May 20, it was my birthday and of course, I was going to receive books. My family and friends know me too well :)


Bought at bookoutlet.ca

Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Fixer

Sarah Brees Rennan
Unspoken
Untold
Unmade

Justine Larbalestier & Sarah Bree Rennan
Team Human (signed)

Andrea Cremer
The Inventor's Secret
The Conjurer's Riddle

Rachel Caine
Prince of Shadows

Pittacus Lore
The Revenge of Seven (signed)

Sarwat Chadda
Dark Goddess (signed)

Marissa Clarke
Love me to Death

Lauren Kate
Unforgiven

So yes, again bookoutlet.ca got me to buy more books. I'm telling you this site is addicted. Some of these books are signed too.


Bought at Chapters

Rachel Hawkins
Rebel Belle
Renegades

Sophie Jordan
Wicked in your Arms
The Earl in my Bed

Tamora Pierce
Melting Stones


So bought a few those for a signing I had at Rochester and added a few of Sophie Jordan's because they were the only ones missing from one of her series.


Bought at ADA

Sarah Ockler
#Scandale

Jen Calonita
Belles
Blanc Hiver
C'est toujours Mieux Ailleurs

Christina Dodd
Une Tempête de Visions
Une Tempête d'Ombres
Les Chaînes de Glace
Les Chaînes de Feu

Colleen Houck
La Promesse du Tigre
La Malédiction du Tigre
La Quête du Tigre
Le Voyage du Tigre
Les Destin du Tigre

Kerrelyn Sparks
Vampires à New York

Jacques Goyette
Crystal
L'Archange
L'Artiste

Jenn Bennett
Les Esprits Amers

So... I wasn't supposed to buy book at ADA's open day's sale. I was only going along with my friends, but I guess I'm weak so I did.


Bought at a used books store

Gayle Foreman
Les Coeurs Fêlés

Tammara Webber
Easy

Amy Ewing
The Jewel

I went shopping with my friends and bought these used books at one of the stores we stopped at. They needed a new home for sure.


Won on a giveaway

Jay Crownover
Charged

Won this on a giveaway from Good Choice Reading :) Thank you sooo much for this ARC Damaris. It made my day!!!



So finally done with all the books I received over the last month. Didn't realize that I had gotten so many. I don't know when the next one will be but who knows when the need for more books will be so overwhelming that I will need more books ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment