Monday, May 2, 2016

Recap of March and April's Reading Piles




2016 isn't a good year for my reading. I don't read as much as I used to, so therefore, I need to do my recaps over two months or else, I feel like I don't have a lot to show.

So what did I read these past two months? Just check the list below :)




Online:
A Minor Raven Boys Holiday Drabble by Maggie Stiefvater (1)
300 Fox Way Holiday Piece by Maggie Stiefvater (2)

Physical Copy:
The Natural History of Us (ARC) by Rachel Harris
The Flames Never Dies (ARC) by Rachel Vincent
The Power by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
The Murder of an Angel by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
Nowhere but Here by Katie McGarry
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Soulless #2 (graphic novel) by Gail Carriger
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Soulless #3 (graphic novel) by Gail Carriger
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
The Revenge of Seven by Pittacus Lore

No comments:

Post a Comment