Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Monday: Latest Book Haul (belated)



Due to the fact that I never come around to arrange pictures for this book haul, I decided to post them without pictures.

I should have done a few for the past few weeks, but like I said, I took pictures on the blog's instagram for most of them, but I didn't have time to re-do them in the different categories, but if you want, you can check them out here.

And since I never seem to be around to do them on Mondays, I might just post them whenever I get the chance. :)


Bought on author's site and signed

Isla Madden-Mills
Dirty English

So it took a while before I got it, but I'm so happy that I did now. Especially that nothing was going right on that day and it arrived with swags and it made my day so much better.


Bought at Archambault

Maggie Stiefvater
The Raven King

So I received a gift card from the last place I worked so I used it to buy this one book that I really wanted :)


Bought at bookoutlet.ca

Stephen King
Mr. Mercedes

Jennifer Donnelly
Revolution

Shaundra Mitchell & al.
Defy the Dark

Becca Fitzpatrick
Black Ice

Tiffany Trent
The Unnaturalists

Jeri Smith-Ready
The Side of Salvation

So yes I have an addiction to bookoutlet, but I'm working on it. But until, I do, here are some books that I bought to add to my collection.


Bought at bookoutlet.ca and signed

Richelle Mead
Silver Shadows

Kelley Armstrong
Sea & Shadows

Jackson Pearce
Purity

Rosemary Clement-Moore
Texas Gothic

P.C. & Kristin Cast
Redeemed

I was still addicted and got these books that were already signed. I will admit that two of these books I already own, but oh well... I'm crazy and nothing will change that.


Bought at amazon.ca

Mindy Klasky
How to Not Make a Wish

I couldn't find this book anywhere. I had the last two books of the trilogy, but never the first one and finally, I found it on amazon.ca



So I finally posted it and I will have one next week. More books are coming my way this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment