Monday, February 1, 2016

Monday: Latest Book Haul








Bought on bookoutlet.ca

Suzanne Young
The Remedy
The Program
The Treatment

Erin Bowman
Frozen

Kelly Creagh
Oblivion

Rachel Vincent
The Stars Never Rise

Rachel Hawkins
Miss Mayhem

Veronica Rossi
Through the Ever Night

Like always bookoutlet.ca always gets to me. I find a few books I need for a book signings and add a few mores simply because they are there. I need help hahaha


Bought at Indigo

Susan Dennard
Truthwitch

Bought this one over a week ago, but I didn't want to do a book haul for only one book so I waited until I received my order from bookoutlet.ca. Bought this one for Apollycon at the end of the month. I'm starting this baby today. Hope I will enjoy it :)



A few more book hauls will come this month. I'm still waiting on a few books I ordered for Apollycon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment