Monday, January 18, 2016

Monday: Latest Book Haul








Bought on bookoutlet.ca

Abbi Glines
Until Friday Night


Lisa Desrochers
Personal Demons
Original Sin
Last Rite

Alex Duval
Vampire Beach: Volume 2

Lissa Price
Enders

Cecelia Ahern
Love, Rosie

I shouldn't have gone on bookoutlet.ca. It's like a drug. Once I'm on it, I will want to buy so many books. So it's really a surprise that I only bought these while I was surfing on their site.


Bought at Indigo

Jay Crownover
Better When He's Brave
Leveled
Built

Alexandra Bracken
Passenger

Pre-ordered two of these books because bonus scenes or extras were offered if you pre-ordered them and they are both authors that I adore, so it was a no brainer and one that I had read on my ereader, but wanted the paperback version.



It had been a while since I had one, but I finally had a new book haul to show you all.

Next one might be in a few weeks when I order books for the Apollycon 2016 book event. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment