Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Recap of October and November's Reading Piles




So I forgot to do my monthly reading pile recap for October and since I didn't read that much, I thought, well, I'll do one for both October and November. 

So what did I read these past two months? Just check the list below :)





Ereader:
Six Earlier Days by David Levithan
Forever with You by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Favorite by Kiera Cass
Leveled by Jay Crownover
Before the Claiming by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Smart Girl by Rachel Hollis
The Fiery Trial by Cassandra Clare & Maureen Johnson
Born to Endless Night by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan
Angels Twice Descending by Cassandra Clare & Robin Wasserman
Chance of a Lifetime by Marissa Clarke
Wild Crush by Simone Elkeles

Physical Copy:
Every Day by David Levithan
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Changeless by Gail Carriger
Blameless by Gail Carriger
Le Papyrus de César by Jean-Yves Ferri
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Etiquette & Espionnage by Gail Carriger
Sweet Girl by Rachel Hollis

No comments:

Post a Comment