Monday, October 19, 2015

Monday: Latest Book Haul








Bought at Indigo & Signed

Leigh Bardugo
Six of Crows

Bought this book at Indigo when I went to the Indigo Presents: Fierce Reads event and got it signed by her at the signing.


Bought on Amazon & Signed

Josephine Angelini
Firewalker

Ordered this book because I wanted to get it faster to read it, but I didn't get to start, but it still got signed at the Indigo Presents: Fierce Reads event.


Bought on Amazon

Gail Carriger
Etiquette & Espionage

Bought it on amazon at the same time that I ordered Josephine Angelini's book since I had gotten the second book already, but I needed the first book to start this series. 




So in a few weeks, I will probably have one or two more book hauls, but for now, that's all ladies and gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment