Friday, September 4, 2015

Recap of August's Reading Pile




So I read about the same number of books as last month. Still bummed, but oh well... Life is like that. You will notice that half of the books have no reviews on my blog but it was during the time I was mostly AWOL, but I'll try to add those reviews soon.

So what did I read this month? Well, let's see...


Ereader:
Beautiful Stranger by Christina Lauren
Beautiful Bombshell by Christina Lauren
Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren
Beautiful Begining by Christina Lauren
Beautiful Beloved by Christina Lauren
Very Bad Things by Ilsa Madden-Mills
Forever my Girl by Heidi McLaughlin
Between Us by Jen McLaughlin
Beyond Me by Jennifer Probst
Neighbors with Benefits by Marissa Clarke
Before You by Jenna Bennett

Physical Copy:
Better When He's Brave by Jay Crownover

No comments:

Post a Comment