Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday: Latest Book Haul








Bought & Signed

Ilsa Madden-Mills
Very Bad Things
Very Wicked Beginnings
Very Wicked Things
Very Twisted Things

Christina Lauren
Dark Wild Night

Helena Hunting
The Librarian Principle

Jennifer Probst
Beyond Me
Chasing Me

Heidi McLaughlin
Forever My Girl
My Everything
My Unexpected Forever
Finding My Forever
Finding My Way
12 Days of Forever
My Kind of Forever
The Reeducation of Savannah McGuire

So bought all of these books at the RARE 2015 book signing in Montreal last Saturday. Whether they have been pre-ordered, at the book retailer or at the author's table. Check out my post about my RARE experience to be up soon :)


Bought at Chapters & Signed

Christina Lauren
Sweet Filthy Boy
Dirty Rowdy Thing

Ordered these two through Chapters for the RARE 2015 book event. I decided to go online instead at the store in fear that I might have bought more books and I didn't have money for more books hahaha


Bought on bookoutlet

Alice Clayton (also signed)
The Red Revealed

David Levithan
Every Day

So I got to buy Alice Clayton on bookoutlet.ca so I could save a few dollars so I decided to buy Every Day by David Levithan because I have the ARC for the second book and I intend to meet him at the YallFest this year, so I thought... Well, let's buy it now hahaha 




So I might have one more book haul to come, but since I have to be more careful with my money, I might only have more around the end of October. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment