Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Review: 1001 Dark Nights: Dream of You by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Wait for You, #4.5)


Summary:
(from goodreads)

Abby Erickson isn't looking for a one-night stand, a relationship, or anything that involves any one-on-one time, but when she witnesses a shocking crime, she's thrust into the hands of the sexiest man she's ever seen - Colton Anders. His job is to protect her, but with every look, every touch, and every simmering kiss, she's in danger of not only losing her life but her heart also.

Read from: July 5 to July 6, 2015
Read on: Paperback

Review: 



I really enjoyed this book for many reasons:

1. I really love Jennifer Armentrout's writing.
2. The MC reminds me so much of me with her insecurities.
3. Hot guy ;).

I really liked that story and I would have gone for a full book on them. Abby Erickson is the one of the most realistic characters I got to read lately. I could relate to her on so many levels that it scared me and made me love her even more.

Colton Anders is obviously too good to be true. He's good looking and obviously, he's a perfect gentleman. I know in books, they always seem so far away from reality, but my thought lately? I think that if authors write about guys like this, they must exist somewhere hahaha Okay, maybe not as they are described, but it just gives me hope that a good guy could come into my life and make me feel like Colton makes Abby feel.

Overall, this story is really adorable. It's touching and I laughed beeach time she mentioned an author or a book. The bookworm in JLA is at its highest in this book.

Of course, the event that brings these two together might seem less realistic, but when you think of it... We never know when love will give us a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment