Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Attending - Book Events: RARE 2015 in Montreal


So only a few months before this event.

If you live near Montreal or can drive or fly or in any way can make it, you should. Some authors are no longer attending due to different reasons. The latest ones to drop from the event are the following: 

C. J. Duggan (very sad about this one)
LD Davis
Jettie Woodruff
Dawn H Sidebottom

But there are still many great authors attending. I'm really excited to meet as many as I can though I do believe my bank account might not agree with me afterwards.

When: Saturday, September 12, 2015
Where: Hotel Bonaventure Montréal, Montréal, Québec, Canada
Tickets: Here

But for more information, the latest news and to see which authors are still attending, here are two links that will be useful to you:


I hope to see you all there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment